OrthAlign, Inc., a Smart Technologies, growing medical device company, has an immediate opening for a Production Assembler responsible for building finished assemblies of electromechanical devices. This position interacts with our Engineering, Quality, and Operations teams to deliver products that fulfill OrthAlign's QMS and GMP per FDA and International Regulatory Standards.
- Work with written specifications and manufacturing instructions to assemble a variety of medical devices
- Evaluate product assembly to company quality standards
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- A high school diploma or GED
- At least 1 years' experience working in medical device quality and/or operations environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Results-oriented, positive “can-do” attitude
- Ability to work as a collaborative team member as well as independently with limited supervision
- Excellent attention to detail, producing high quality output appropriate to broader context
- Ability to apply sound judgment when making decisions and communicating with peers and management
- Able to sit and stand for long periods of time
- Excellent motor skills and the ability to do fine assembly
- Valid driver license
- Innovative products
- Awesome benefits
- Great coworkers
- An evolving, engaging culture and workplace
It is an exciting time at OrthAlign - make your next career move with us!
No recruiters, please.