OrthAlign, Inc., a Smart Technologies, growing medical device company, has an immediate opening for a Sr. Buyer responsible for creating, managing, and maintaining purchase orders to ensure supplies and equipment are readily available to consistently meet production schedules, cost reduction goals, and quality initiatives.
- Convert purchase requests to purchase orders for the procurement of raw materials, finished assemblies, services, engineering materials, sales materials, track and manage KPIs, etc.
- Create POs choosing vendor based on supply availability, price, and delivery time
- Monitor the delivery of materials and services to meet schedules
- Monitor SIOP demand to ensure steady supply of raw materials
- Manage vendors/suppliers
- Develop and write procurement strategies for supplier qualifications, specifications, and evaluation requirements
- Manage and collaborate with contract manufacturer on daily output and needs
- Track and manage PPV working with Finance to meet their reporting requirements
- An advanced 4-year degree is strongly preferred
- At least 3+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Medical device purchasing strongly preferred
- Proven supplier negotiation skills resulting in shorter lead time and cost reduction
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Strong proficiency using MS Office Suite (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent attention to detail, producing high quality output
- Ability to apply sound judgment when making decisions and communicating with peers and management
- Flexibility and strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to work as a collaborative team member as well as independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Innovative products
- Awesome benefits
- Great coworkers
- An evolving, engaging culture and workplace
It is an exciting time at OrthAlign - make your next career move with us!
Please note that we are unable to provide any type of sponsorship at this time.