OrthAlign, Inc., a Smart Technologies, growing medical device company, has an immediate opening for a Sr.Financial Analyst to be a key business partner providing financial modeling, forecasting, reporting, and analysis of company results to drive the Company’s continued revenue growth and achieve financial and operational goals.
- Budgeting and Forecasting – be responsible for the annual budget and forecasting process
- Maintain up-to-date budget/forecast model, including revenue, COGs and expenses
- Forecast balance sheet and cash requirements
- Business Partner and support key functions
- Sales – partner with Sales leadership to identify opportunities to improve revenue growth and execution. Responsible for maintaining and analysis of field sales compensation programs. Provide recommendations to ensure motivated sales teams tied to company objectives.
- Operations – partner with Operations team to identify trends and analyze spending, standard costs, variances, inventory levels, etc. Strong understanding of inventory costing and ERP systems.
- Marketing - partner with Marketing team to identify trends and analyze spending as well as provide input and review into the Market/Revenue Model.
- Financial and operational reporting
- Monthly financial reporting and analysis of results
- Collaborate with management to drive reporting and operating rhythm through development of KPIs, standardization of reporting and simplification of current processes
- Finance liaison to ensure accurate and timely sales reporting
- Provide analysis and recommendations regarding cost structure and trends
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in progressive accounting/financial analyst role and experience with manufacturing/distribution
- A BS/BA degree in Accounting/Finance
- Medical device industry experience is strongly preferred
- Strong communication skills with the ability to confidently and effectively build relationships and communicate with all levels of an organization
- Ability to work as a collaborative team member as well as independently
- Strict attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy and analytical skills
- Strong organizational, project management, and time management skills
- Applies sound judgment when making decisions and communicating with peers and management
- Innovative products
- Awesome benefits
- Great coworkers
- An evolving, engaging culture and work space
It is an exciting time at OrthAlign - make your next career move with us!
We are unable to provide any sponsorship at this time.