OrthAlign, Inc., a Smart Technologies, growing medical device company, has an immediate opening for a Sr. ERP Business Analyst responsible for all aspects of the configuration, maintenance, training, and continual improvement of our Information Systems, including our ERP software. This role requires the ability to partner with Leadership to proactively set and implement the vision, priorities, and resources for IT and IS investments across the Company. Additionally, this role will work cross-functionally with customer service, marketing, supply chain, and finance to drive process improvement..
- Manage the configuration and operation of the on-premises ERP system (Expandable)
- Provide recommendations process to stakeholders regarding capabilities and use of the ERP system along with a roadmap to implement
- Assist users in all aspects of ERP system use, including identifying and providing training opportunities to business users and functinal super users
- Project Management and Business Process Modeling
- Provide framework to business users to model Business Processes, identify opportunities for process efficiencies and optimal utilization of technology solutions.
- Work with function and functional leaders to define user requirements and business processes and efficiently deliver cost-effective IS solutions
- Manage projects to assess and implement IS solutions and business process change management
- Develop framework and tools for Master Data Management and Reporting to provide insightful business analysis
- Partner with business users to define key requirements
- Identify cost effective reporting tool that will meet the needs of the users
- Implementation of solution and maintenance of data and tools
- Identify and provide training opportunities
- Facilitate design and create business reporting structure
- Network, Security and Hardware – coordinate and manage services with third-party Information Technology service provider, including: network security, server maintenance, help desk, etc.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in ERP administration in manufacturing and distribution setting with SQL database administration
- A BS/BA degree preferably in IT systems, finance, operations
- Medical device industry experience
- Strong proficiency using MS Office Suite (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Flexibility and strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Demonstrated experience in sound judgment when making decisions and communicating with peers and management
- Experience in setting and executing IT strategy and business alignment
- Extensive knowledge of ERP\MRP applications and how they work for functional areas such as Finance, Order Management, Manufacturing, Warehouse/Inventory and Reporting.
- Project Management skills that demonstrate your ability to build, manage and execute upon a plan – both in terms of self-management as well as working with cross-functional process improvement teams.
- Good communication, logical thinking, decision making and problem-solving abilities
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with all management levels
- Strong ability to collaborate, influence and build consensus
- Ability to speak both business process and technical process
- Demonstrated ability to work with functional leaders and team members to discover, document, design and implement business processes in an ERP application platform.
- Innovative products
- Awesome benefits
- Great coworkers
- An evolving, engaging culture and work space
It is an exciting time at OrthAlign - make your next career move with us!
We are unable to provide any sponsorship at this time.